The Hounds of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hounds of Hell

Online Werewolf: The Apocalypse Role Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Funniest IC Lines
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm by PhoenixGun87

» A Knife Under Velvet
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:21 pm by PhoenixGun87

» Leave of Absence
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 am by ShadowWolf

» To learn and grow....
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 am by Shax

» Funniest OOC Quotes
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 am by Gaia

» Greetings from the Hounds
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 am by Gaia

» Raine's talk with Bren's Mom
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm by Sparkyjade

» Just a message..
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 am by ShadowWolf

» Everyone's Human 2
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm by Naphthalim

Keywords
Latest topics
» Funniest IC Lines
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm by PhoenixGun87

» A Knife Under Velvet
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:21 pm by PhoenixGun87

» Leave of Absence
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 am by ShadowWolf

» To learn and grow....
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 am by Shax

» Funniest OOC Quotes
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 am by Gaia

» Greetings from the Hounds
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 am by Gaia

» Raine's talk with Bren's Mom
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm by Sparkyjade

» Just a message..
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 am by ShadowWolf

» Everyone's Human 2
On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm by Naphthalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixGun87
NPC Crew
NPC Crew
PhoenixGun87

Character sheet
Character Name: Eva Mahn
Tribe: Get of Fenris
Auspice (Garou Only):

On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Empty
PostSubject: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 am

On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) 014_elena_satine

The young woman jumped out of the old red Dodge Phoenix, smoke coming from the hood. Rosey sighed to herself and opened the car's hood looking over the engine a bit lost. A sandy coloured Labrador hopping out behind her giving a low whine and nuzzling against her leg. Rosey looked down at the dog and sighed once more before crouching down to ruffle his short fur.

"I have no idea either Bailey.."

Rosey was softly spoken, looking to be around 18 or so.

"Go check on Riley.." Rosey smiled to the dog who jumped back into the car to huff and sniff at the little boy in the car seat who happily was still fast asleep. Rosey peered over to them before she looked back to the engine with a slight sick feeling of nerves in her stomach, not knowing what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 am

Lucas is leaning just off to the side of the Dodger's front door, having a beer and a smoke, chatting idly with Jack, he glances over towards the broken down and still smoking car and then back to Jack.

"Feeling like a good samaritan?" he chuckles and sets the beer down walking over slowly.

(Lucas has Mark of the Predator. Bailey will view him as a threat.)
Back to top Go down
PhoenixGun87
NPC Crew
NPC Crew
PhoenixGun87

Character sheet
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:47 am

Rosey looks up at Bailey growl rumbles through him. she tilts her head slightly before she blinks and looks over as Lucas reaches her.

Slightly assessing him with her bright green eyes, she has a clear heritage with (Fianna PBx5)

"Oh.. hello..." she speaks softly and tucks her hair behind an ear.

"think you can give me a hand?"

Rosey shoots Bailey a little look almost begging him to stop growling. incase the man before decides to walk off and leave her stranded.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:51 am

"Hey there... maybe, but only the simplest stuff really, a mechanic I am not. Got a phone though and assuming he's conscious again, a little brother that can fix just about anything. Any idea what it might be? Don't worry about him, I have that effect on animals. I'm Luke by the way."

He looks in the engine compartment fanning some smoke away.
Back to top Go down
Dragon489

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 am

Windrunner watches off from the distance the smell of Rosey reaching his nostrils as the wind carries it to wear he seats visible enough to be hard to tell if he was just a dog. He moves out of sight moving into a tree line only to remerge only seconds later in his human form pulling a shirt on since he was going to be moving close to broken down cage humans called cars. As he gets closer he pulls his hair back and ties it off into a pony tail that falls down halfway down his back as he moves within talking distance a smile appearing.

Its been a long time.

He says with a smile. Windrunner looks to Lucas and nods. (Windrunner has Mark of the Predator as well)
Back to top Go down
PhoenixGun87
NPC Crew
NPC Crew
PhoenixGun87

Character sheet
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:59 am

Rosey watched Lucas with some fascination before she blinked realizing that he's asked her a question.

"OOhh.. no no idea.. just.. sudden and there was noise and stuff.. you know.."

She slips her hands into her pockets of her jeans.

"I'm.. R... Rosey.."

Rosey rolled her eyes at herself out of eye shot. she'd thought of using another name.. but of course as normal the red of her hair had turned to blonde for a moment and she had forgotten as a consequence.... stupid blonde moments.. she thought to herself.

Rosey heard Windrunner and turned slightly doubletaking at the Fianna who approached.

"Oh..."

Rosey breathed a smile looking slightly frozen to the spot.

"what on earth are you doing here!?" she couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Dragon489

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:05 am

Windrunner just smiles as he looks her over then towards the car to the sleeping child.

I ran into this group not to long ago decided to join them in their quest and help them out. Planning on staying with them as well. Its good to see you Rosey.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:09 am

"Friend of yours Windrunner? Well that makes things easier, so Rosey, you steer and Windrunner, help me push it off the road?"

He reaches for the stand and releases it dropping the hood of the car.
Back to top Go down
Dragon489

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:13 am

Windrunner nods to Lucas's question. Windrunner looks to Rosey moving near her.

Go ahead and steer Rosey and make sure Riley stays asleep. Lucas and I will get the car off the road.

Windrunner moves smiling to Rosey enjoyment in seeing her again evident.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixGun87
NPC Crew
NPC Crew
PhoenixGun87

Character sheet
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 am

Rosey looks a little stumped for a moment before she clears her throat and glances to te two Ahroun and nods moving for the drivers side and leaning against the steering column.

"Okay ready when you are.."

Rosey's eyes flicker to the little boy in the car seat and checks he is still asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:27 am

Lucas rounds the car and places his hands on the trunk, smirking a little at the growling dog on his way. Once she is situated and says she is ready he starts pushing, looking over at Windrunner.

"You vouching for her, buddy? Old friend and all?" He doesn't speak very loudly, not really wanting to offend Rosey but not trying to hide it either.
Back to top Go down
Dragon489

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:32 am

Windrunner pushes on the trunk as well helping to get the car moving as he looks over to Lucas.

I do. She is kinfolk of my tribe. Her situation hasnt always been good and I have helped her out....in time I came to care for her but I was never able to express that to her.

He says the last part after the pause more quiet then the rest so not to let her over hear it for he didnt know where things where going to go this time but it seemed fates where spinning something if they both showed up here around the same week.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixGun87
NPC Crew
NPC Crew
PhoenixGun87

Character sheet
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:40 am

Rosey steers the car carefully off of the road and looks for the signal behind her at the two Ahroun.

"Is here okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon489

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 am

Windrunner looks to where they had gotten the car and then over to Lucas,

Looks good to me what you think Lucas?
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:56 am

"Yeah this is fine. We need to move it later we'll make warders do it." he smiles.

Turning back to Windrunner he continues.

"Well you've been with us a couple of days and I think you're getting a feel for how we do things. If she is going to be around for longer than it takes her to get her car sorted then I'd say you should volunteer to serve as her warder, you know, while she is still getting used to the Sept." he winks slyly.

He stands straight, taking his hands off the trunk and rounds the car walking back up towards Rosey, opening the door for her.

"Well, I'll see if I can get my bro to take a look at it for you, in the mean time, you're welcome to come into out camp and get a drink, bite to eat, rest or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Dragon489

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Windrunner nods with a smile nodding to Lucas words as he speaks,

Thank you Lucas.

Windrunner stands up straight moving around the car with Lucas to Rosey. He smiles to her.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixGun87
NPC Crew
NPC Crew
PhoenixGun87

Character sheet
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Rosey watches the two men for a moment, she looks at Windrunner a little questioningly, not certain if they are veil safe or not.

As Windrunner approaches she breathes a little smile before she turns to pick up the little boy from his car seat, trying not to wake up, that along with her bag and patting her leg for Bailey to follow her.

She nods to Lucas.

"seriously it means a lot.. thank you Luke.."
Back to top Go down
Dragon489

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Windrunner holds a hand out to help Rosey with the bags as she has Riley,

Follow me and Ill take you to the mess tent where they got some awesome bacon. Pup has grown since I have seen him.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Lucas smiles and turns to walk back towards the camp and shroud.

"All are of Gaia, right? Don't look so shocked. Windrunner vouches for ya."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixGun87
NPC Crew
NPC Crew
PhoenixGun87

Character sheet
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Rosey smiles a little though it is a shy gesture.

"Thank you.. i'm kinda glad i broke down here now.."

She gives a slight chuckle and a warmth to her expression.
She walks holding her son against her arms and leans her head against his to whisper to the sleeping child.

"Hey Riley is getting a little big now.."
Back to top Go down
Dragon489

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Windrunner moves up beside her. He stays quiet for a bit as he walks thinking as they get closer he looks over to her,

I.....I am glad we ran into each other Rosey.

Windrunner looks back towards the tents watching them for those who were present.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Lucas smiles looking at them but doesn't say anything... not one fucking word... he just leads them back behind the bar and into the trees, nodding to a warder as they pass.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixGun87
NPC Crew
NPC Crew
PhoenixGun87

Character sheet
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Rosey smiles softly and lays a hand at Windrunner's arm.

"me too.. it's so good to see you.. i didn't think i would do so again after i left.."

Rosey walks with them and glances around the camp when they reach it.

"OOhh.. you guys are bikers?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon489

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Windrunner nods to the warder as well glancing over to Rosey once in awhile before speaking,

So did I when you left it was so unexpected for you to do so.....he thought I had something to do with it as we have always been close. He felt I was at fault and challanged me even when I told him I did not know where you had gone.
Back to top Go down
Sparkyjade

Sparkyjade

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:44 pm

A pair of green orbs follow the group from the treeline, a shine of light in the eyes of the lupus who watches silently. There for a moment then gone, disappearing behind the trees. Was it just your imagination or was that a really large dog? No one can say as silent paws take the watcher away and to the safety of the shroud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)   On the Road again. (ATTN: Any) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Road again. (ATTN: Any)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hounds of Hell :: New Characters and Introduction Threads :: Introduction Threads-
Jump to: