The Hounds of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hounds of Hell

Online Werewolf: The Apocalypse Role Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Funniest IC Lines
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm by PhoenixGun87

» A Knife Under Velvet
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:21 pm by PhoenixGun87

» Leave of Absence
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 am by ShadowWolf

» To learn and grow....
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 am by Shax

» Funniest OOC Quotes
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 am by Gaia

» Greetings from the Hounds
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 am by Gaia

» Raine's talk with Bren's Mom
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm by Sparkyjade

» Just a message..
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 am by ShadowWolf

» Everyone's Human 2
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm by Naphthalim

Keywords
Latest topics
» Funniest IC Lines
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm by PhoenixGun87

» A Knife Under Velvet
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:21 pm by PhoenixGun87

» Leave of Absence
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 am by ShadowWolf

» To learn and grow....
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 am by Shax

» Funniest OOC Quotes
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 am by Gaia

» Greetings from the Hounds
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 am by Gaia

» Raine's talk with Bren's Mom
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm by Sparkyjade

» Just a message..
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 am by ShadowWolf

» Everyone's Human 2
Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm by Naphthalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Raine's talk with Bren's Mom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparkyjade

Sparkyjade

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Empty
PostSubject: Raine's talk with Bren's Mom   Raine's talk with Bren's Mom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm

( All tags marked as Lucas are really Bren's mom)
<Lucas> Hi sweety. Welcome to the family! I'm so happy to hear you and Brendan are going to get married.
<Raine_> Thank ye. We're both excited, plannin a trip there to Florida then up to see my folks in England.
<Lucas> Oh that's wonderful sweetheart. And when do you think that will be? I really can't say just how happy I am for you and for him too, even if he is an imbecile.
* Raine_ chuckles softly
<Raine_> Men can be sometimes, but he's really smarter than the average bear
<Lucas> Oh it's nice you think so highly of him honey. So when is the wedding?
<Raine_> MMmm... We haven't set a date yet, I'm partial to May though.
<Lucas> Only two months away? Then you better get him home to see me or I'll drag you both by your ears. *she cackles happy old lady style* And Bren told me you and he are already trying for my grandbabies?
<Raine_> I was hopin we'd get down there in the next week or so and we are?! Well I'll admit we both want 'em. Just takin it slow. If it happens, it happens and we're doin this the right way. Not pregnant yet so keep the shotguns at home will ye? * she chuckles a bit to herself*
<Lucas> That's wonderful sweetheart. I'm sure happy to hear it. Did you think about their names yet?
<Raine_> Not yet so much as when we get there, we can go over embarrassing pictures of Bren and Wade and talk grandbaby stuffs
<Lucas> That's a plan, I think I even still have their nappies, you know when Bren was little he used to drag his diapers around with him, they were his security blanket.
* Raine_ snickers on the phone." I'll tell ye when I was bein potty trained I used to streak around the house playing catch me if ye can. Mum's got pictures of my bare ass runnin through the house."
<Lucas> Oh yes, the naked baby pictures I have plenty, they used to tug on one another pee pees, they thought it was the greatest game, I tried to stop them of course, I didn't want them to turn faggot on me.
* Raine_ busts out laughing
<Lucas> Ok honey well I'll see you soon, again, welcome to the family, tell them no good sons of mine to call more. Love you, bye bye.
<Raine_> Love ye too Mum and... thanks. It really means a lot to Bren and myself that ye approve. We'll bring ye something yer gunna love. Bye
Back to top Go down

Raine's talk with Bren's Mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hounds of Hell :: Out of Character :: Members Lounge-
Jump to: