The Hounds of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hounds of Hell

Online Werewolf: The Apocalypse Role Play

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Funniest IC Lines
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm by PhoenixGun87

» A Knife Under Velvet
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:21 pm by PhoenixGun87

» Leave of Absence
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 am by ShadowWolf

» To learn and grow....
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 am by Shax

» Funniest OOC Quotes
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 am by Gaia

» Greetings from the Hounds
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 am by Gaia

» Raine's talk with Bren's Mom
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm by Sparkyjade

» Just a message..
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 am by ShadowWolf

» Everyone's Human 2
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm by Naphthalim

Keywords
Latest topics
» Funniest IC Lines
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm by PhoenixGun87

» A Knife Under Velvet
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:21 pm by PhoenixGun87

» Leave of Absence
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 am by ShadowWolf

» To learn and grow....
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 am by Shax

» Funniest OOC Quotes
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 am by Gaia

» Greetings from the Hounds
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:55 am by Gaia

» Raine's talk with Bren's Mom
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm by Sparkyjade

» Just a message..
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 am by ShadowWolf

» Everyone's Human 2
Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm by Naphthalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Rule Clarifications: Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

Rule Clarifications: Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Questions? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 am

Can we get the mental/social gift clarification up here? I remeber it but some others haven't ran into that yet.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Mentals/Socials   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:29 am

Ahh yes, the whole mental/social challenges waiting five minutes business? as under Adjudication in the book? I'll certainly add that. Or did you mean something else?
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:31 am

thats what I meant
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 am

Not to worry. Will be added in 1.3 (I don't want to update too frequently to avoid the 'I never saw that!' factor.)
Thanks Rollie, anything else come to mind?
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:04 am

why is blue blue and not red???

seriously not anything though lol!
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 am

ok I got one for you then. Are you familiar with any mechanics for your Owl's wings as your pack totem bonus? I was looking through the book but couldn't really find anything that governs how far how fast and carrying how much you guys can fly with those. I do have a proposal I'd like to offer you IF there is not a mechanic already in place.

My thought would be that the wings provide flight similar to the Uktena gift: Spirit of the Bird in that flight speed would be 20 mph but without the -1 trait to flight in combat as it is a totem blessing. As for how much the winged can carry I'd say that since most birds don't carry heavy loads, 1/3 of the characters body weight maximum, if heavier than that then 1 physical trait per 20 ft of carry distance.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 am

since there is no mechanic clearly written out it sounds fair and reasonable. i do counter for weight restrictions that with a strength challenge you can carry up to your weight for 1 turn per stamina.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Awesome suggestion. Any one else? Anything else? We got a big big game world to talk about, let's open it up, people! I'm surprised Rui hasn't given me a half dozen posts yet!
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 am

Pack Link clarifications would be nice.

1. is it always on
2. distance limitations
3. who controls it
4. and anything else
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Pack Link   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:09 am

To be honest I am not very familiar with pack link, in fact I don't even know if it is in the book, never tried to pursue it, but I know that many games use it.

The aforementioned, without anyone who can lend insight into it, I am inclined to say.

1)Player Discretion
2)None
3)Mutual (As in can be severed by either of the linked parties or simply ignored.)
4)Not that I can think of.

It's my understanding that Pack link functions as a permanent, at will, telepathic link. It won't show you how near or far your packmates are or what they're feeling twenty four hours a day, more like a two way radio, choose what to broadcast and rest assured the message will be delivered instantly and without modification, only subject to being blocked by ST magic for plot purposes.

Again, if someone knows better than me, I'm all ears.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:38 am

Thats what i have seen so far over the years of gaming.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Note for self: Adjust renown gain for cleansing. add cleansing rite cost variation in clarification thread.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 am

Hi guys... So I'm wanting to update the rules clarification post again in the near future but wanted to ask any and all willing to throw anything into this thread that you know we do but isn't in the rules clarification post. This is simply because I am human, absentminded and get the feeling, when I look at the rules clarrification document that there are a lot of things that should be in it which I simply cannot remember. So help me out, would ya?

Note to self: Willpower for attempting known or unknown feats to be added.
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:41 am

Aegis, useable only once per scene.
Back to top Go down
Sparkyjade

Sparkyjade

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 pm

it was made mention before and some have been thinking about it... When your breed form is anything but Homid, we've been allowed the extra traits automatically. It was mentioned once that the extras were going to be removed. Any word on that?
Back to top Go down
The Wyrm
Storyteller
Storyteller
The Wyrm

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Good question... well it really is a bit of a double edged sword, after all there is no advantage of being in Homid but then again there is no social disadvantage either whereas the other forms do have the disadvantage. I think it should probably stay that the trait advantages / disadvantages remain for the other breed forms, kinda sucks for Homids in the physical regard but balances out in the social regard. Another factor to consider is that Metis have their deformity to contend with and Lupus will always struggle socially to fully understand the Homid garou.
Back to top Go down
Sparkyjade

Sparkyjade

Character sheet
Character Name:
Tribe:
Auspice (Garou Only):

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Thank ya kindly for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rule Clarifications: Discussion   Rule Clarifications: Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rule Clarifications: Discussion
Page 1 of 1